The Student News Site of Lincoln College

The Lincoln College Lynx

Filed under Community, News

“Excellence in Leadership Panel” Series Beginsc

LINCOLN, Ill. — Lincoln College added a special “Excellence in Leadership Panel” to its graduation weekend activities.

Zachary Fardon, the former U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois; Paul R. Tetreault, director of Ford’s Theatre in Washington, D.C.; and Dara Torres, a five-time Olympian and 12-time medalist in swimming, participated in the forum.
“We are very pleased and humbled that our three distinguished honorees  agreed to this unusual and groundbreaking event,” Lincoln College President David Gerlach said. “This was an opportunity for students, guests, faculty, staff and the public to learn from our guests. It is not often that three such accomplished individuals are available at the same time for a panel discussion. We consider this a part of our mission to serve the community and want to make sure that all area residents know they are welcome to attend.”
The Excellence in Leadership Panel was held Friday, May 5,  at 3 p.m. in the Johnston Center for the Performing Arts, on the Lincoln College campus. Dr. Gerlach  moderated the panel.  Future “Excellence in Leadership Panel” events will be scheduled during the next academic year.

To listen to an audio-only version of the panel discussion, click the following link.

https://archive.org/embed/ExcellenceInLeadershipPanelMay62017